“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” -Maya Angelou
Diana Rasta, founder & executive designer at Stems has always been intrigued by this innate phenomenon. In both business and personal life, she treats others as she would like to be treated. That is, with a positively memorable experience. This is why her two main goals are the following:
- Giving clients the most artistic end-product
- Customer service that is second to none
Although Diana founded Stems in 2006, she has been studying and practicing floral and mixed media design several years before founding Stems. Important principles she instills to her team includes some of the following:
- Implementing a distinct character (shape & form)
- Carefully selecting color palettes (color theory)
- Proper design mechanics
- Interior design fundamentals
- Incorporating fragrant notes when appropriate
Enter next generation
In 2014, Diana's eldest son named Jim, decided to join the team and work with Diana to refine operations while also restructuring the business into something new and exciting without comprising Diana's two main goals. The result is a floral & art gallery where people can enjoy the best of both worlds.
- Fresh Floral Statements- Fresh floral designs created by our talented and experienced team. Easily personalize your design and standby for live updates including a photo confirmation. In addition, we offer both classic and exotic floral and foliage options by the stem and in bunches.
- Interior Statements- Custom & preserved mixed designs for your spaces. Curated original art from emerging fine artists.
- Wedding & Event Statements- Custom event design & coordination